Wednesday, January 31, 2018

N I N E months-Addilyn

Oh my sweet little Addi boo. You have started to have quite the personality. You are still so easy going and chill but you have definitely learned to speak up and let us know when you are not happy about something. You are on the move and so busy these days. You don't stay put and roll and crawl off as soon as you get down. You are starting to pull to stand and I'm sad walking is probably in our near future. 

9 months in, 9 months out
This picture....so much yes, so much thankful, so much miracle. SO blessed and thankful. 

                                                 A C T I V I T Y / P E R S O N A L I T Y

You are one busy, busy girl these days. You have become a very efficient crawler and get where you want to go. You will pull to stand up with any chance you get. You love your big brother and sis and have become so interactive and have really opened up. You let us know when you are not happy about something and have learned the word no, ha! You want to roll and hate getting your diaper changed, it's like a wrestling match these days. You still have the easiest, most laid back personality. Can't wait to see more and more of your sweet little personality. You started saying "dada." Of course you did, none of you have said momma first;) You also wave and say ba, ba. It's my absolute favorite. 


E A T I N G


You are still the BEST eater. You will eat anything we give you. You may give us a stink face the first couple bites but then are quickly over it. I make about 20% of your baby food and the other 80% is pouches. There are so many great options out there these days and SO many organic options. You, like Cayson, have done Baby led weaning and eat almost all table food cut into small bites. Your favorites are yogurt melts, bananas, avocado, and green beans. 

S L E E P


I think we have finally turned a corner. You are finally sleeping from 6:30 pm until about 3:30 am. You will have the occasional cry out around 11-1 but most often soothe yourself back to sleep. Life changed....not sure what the switch was but things are so much better. You nap from 9:30-11 and then again from 2-4 pm. Some days naps are shorter and sometimes longer. You got 3 teeth this month so that messed up a few nights of sleep but I'll take it.

Nothing is safe any longer;)
Teething!




I have a picture of all three babes in this outfit! My fave!

People comment regularly on your lashes and eyes...I personally am obsessed with kissing your sweet cheeks:)

9 month photo shoot:

Come on....it's Momma, momma, momma;)





Weight: 16 lbs 3.5 oz (16%ile)
Length: 27 in (21%ile)
Head: 17.3 in (49% ile)

Diapers: Size 3
Longest stretch of sleep: 8 hours...party!!!!
Clothes size: 6-9 months, 6-12 months
Shoe size: Size 2
Teeth: 7

1sts: Christmas, NYE

Milestones: crawling, saying "dada"

Shots today: None

Happy 9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.