Port tomorrow

Joe was desperate to go home today but the doctors have decided to wait...we are hoping just one more day. They are wanting him to get a port placed tomorrow morning in anticipation of future chemo. I talked in depth about ports here when my mom got hers. They also wanted to wait until his final biopsy results come back tomorrow before releasing him so that they can formulate a plan. He will go to Dr. Lipsawala's office next Thursday for follow up and to get his staples removed and then will be ready to begin radiation July 23rd. I will keep you updated on his biopsy results as soon as we know them.

Joe after his brain biopsy in his Russian turban:)

His battle wound...he says it looks like a cheap softball!

No comments